The advantages of ROBUR GAHPs
1) ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY USING NATURAL GAS + RENEWABLE ENERGIES (2)
Heating with GAHP’s, emissions are reduced by 4.2 Tons of CO2, which is equivalent to those absorbed by 599 trees or to those produced by 2 green cars. Heating with GAHP’s, every year 1.6 Toe (Tons of oil equivalent) are saved. Having an impact on global warming close to zero (GWP - Global Warming Potential),
GAHP’s represent the best solution to the problem of global warming due to greenhouse gases.
2) SAVING COST AND ENERGY
From 30% to 50% on heating costs are saved, with payback time from 2 to 4 years.
3) INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE BUILDING
GAHP units are the most profitable investment to increase the value of the building: they will increase the building energy performance rating without any major intervention on the building itself, but just renewing the heating system.
4) IDEAL INTEGRATION INTO EXISTING OR NEW INSTALLATIONS
Ideal for integration with solar energy systems, condensing boilers or electrical heat pumps.
Every year more than 3,000 installed GAHP units allow users to save 4,800 Toe, even if they have no name brand recognition and are relatively unknown to the majority of people that could take advantage of this green technology.
Discover the GAHP product range.
The new Robur Design Manual for absorption heat pumps, an indispensable tool to support engineers in planning, is available. The manual will provide you with the necessary information for the design of high efficiency systems with Robur units.
Visit the Product Literature page to download the complete Design Manual.
(1) All data are tested by certificates and approvals from ENEA for Italy, DVGW-Forschungsstelle and VDE for Germany, California Energy Commission for USA.
(2) GAHP units, using up to 40% renewable energy (air, water, ground), are recognized by RES Directive - Renewable Energy Source.