- E3 A: heating system including one or more absorption heat pumps powered by gas and air source renewable energy (GAHP-A).
- E3 GS: heating system including one or more absorption heat pumps powered by gas and ground source renewable energy (GAHP-GS).
- E3 WS: heating system including one or more absorption heat pumps powered by gas and water source renewable energy (GAHP-WS).
- CataloguePDF file - 4,00MB
- User manual Comfort Control Panel CCPPDF file - 0,97MB
- Comfort Control Panel installation, use and programming manual - book 1PDF file - 4,11MB
- Comfort Control Panel installation, use and programming manual - book 2PDF file - 5,52MB
- CE CertificatePDF file - 0,07MB
- DVGW CertificatePDF file - 1,44MB
- VDE CertificatePDF file - 1,51MB
- ISO 9001 CertificatePDF file - 1,22MB
- GUIDED SEARCH
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SEARCH
- GITIE' AHAY
- GITIE' ARAY
- GITIE' ACAY
- GA ACF-HR
- GA ACF
- GA ACF-TK
- GA ACF HT
- GA ACF-LB
- G SERIES HEATER
- K SERIES HEATER
- F SERIES HEATER
- B15 SERIES HEATER
- M SERIES HEATER
- CALDARIA 35, 55.1 AND 100.1 CONDENSING
- CALDARIA UNO SUPERSTAR
- CALORIO M
- AD 14
- AY CONDENSING
- AIR HANDLER
PRODUCTS // E3
COMPLETE SYSTEMThe most efficient and innovative heating system with condensing gas absorption heat pumps available in air, ground and water source versions.
Robur widen up its product range with E3 systems, designed to obtain outstanding energy performance, thanks to the integration of the main system components:
- generation system: absorption heat pumps powered by gas and enewable energy;
- distribution system: electroniccontrolled high efficiency modulating pumps;
- control system: control system (Comfort Control Panel) managing all the components and heat supply.
- Up to 40% renewable energy (ground, water and air source).
- Up to 40% reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
- The most beneficial heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings because it permits a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
- Reduction in investment costs for geothermal loops can be higher than 50% in comparison to EHP in case of installation of E3 GS.