Modulating condensing absorption heat pump, for indoor and outdoor installation, for heating and indirect production of domestic hot water up to 70°C
|For 60 Hz units please visit the Robur US website.|
• E3 GS is able to reach peak efficiencies up to 170% guaranteeing:
- up to 50% reduction in annual heating costs compared to the best condensing boilers;
- promotion of the building's energy classification with a consequent increase in the value of the property;
- up to 50% less CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers;
• E3 GS reduces the investment cost in the geothermal probes over 60%.
E3 GS needs only two 100 metres probes to develop the same thermal capacity of an electrical systems that uses 5 probes. E3 GS thus obtains the highest heating efficiencies from a geothermal system with almost the same investment as a air source heat pump system.
• E3 GS polluting emission values are lower than the limit threshold from Blue Angel certification (for more information: www.blauer-engel.de).
• E3 GS is able to modulate its heating capacity from 100% to 50%, adapting itself to changes in the load and ensuring optimal comfort.
• E3 GS is as easy to install as a condensing boiler. It uses traditional polyprolylene pipes, exploiting the high pressure head of the combustion system up to 80 Pa which enables extension of the chimney to more than 20 m. In the case of existing buildings, configuration of coaxial fume discharge is possible.
• E3 GS reduces electricity consumption to a minimum, thanks to the use of gas as the main energy source. For 40 kW of heating the unit absorbs less than 0.5 kW of electricity.
The E3 GS has been designed to meet every heating system need. It comes in two versions:
• HT: optimized for operation at high temperature (retrofit installation with radiator systems) and to produce hot water up to 65 °C (55 °C return);
• LT: optimized for operation at low temperature (new installation with radiant panels and/or fan coils).