PRO GAHP Line A Series
Heat pump, for outdoor installation, to produce hot water up to 65 Â°C. Guarantees up to 165% efficiency, thanks to the use of renewable energy.
|For 60 Hz units please visit the Robur US website.|
Gas-fired condensing absorption heat pump for heating
- Efficiency up to 165%
• Designed to exceed peak efficiencies of 165%, guaranteeing up to 40% reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
• The most beneficial heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings because it permits a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
• Increases the total efficiency of the heating system when it is combined or integrated with boilers with a lower energy performance.
• Ensures efficiency levels in excess of 100% even at -20 °C, so it is also used in especially cold climates.
• Its polluting emissions are lower than the limits set by the Blue Angel certification (www.blauer-engel.de).
• Guarantees constant performance, against the external temperature: between -10 °C and 10 °C, providing a heating capacity of more than 32.5 kW at all times (HT version). It thus avoids activating back-up systems (boilers and electrical heaters), which reduce the seasonal performance coefficients and hence increase consumption.
• It uses traditional polypropylene flues, exploiting condensation. The high pressure of the combustion system (up to 80 Pa) enables the extension of the vent to more than 20 m.
• HT: for the production of water at high temperature (for retrofitted radiator systems);
• LT: optimized to produce hot water at low temperature (new systems with radiant panels or fan coils).