PRO GAHP Line GS Series
Heat pump, for indoor installation, for the production of hot water up to 65 Â°C. Guarantees more than 170% efficiency, thanks to the use of renewable energy.
|For 60 Hz units please visit the Robur US website.|
Gas-fired condensing absorption heat pump for heating with geothermal systems
- Efficiency up to 170%
- Almost total reduction in electrical power
• Exceeds peak efficiencies of 170%, guaranteeing up to 50% reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to condensing boilers.
• Reduces the costs for geothermal loops over 60%. GAHP GS needs only two 100 metres probes to develop the same thermal capacity of an electrical systems that uses 5 probes.
• Its polluting emissions are lower than the limits set by the Blue Angel certification (www.blauer-engel.de).
• It uses traditional polypropylene flues, exploiting condensation. The high pressure of the combustion system (up to 80 Pa) enables the extension of the vent to more than 20 m. In the case of existing buildings, a configuration of a coaxial flue gas discharge is possible.
• It reduces electricity consumption to a minimum, thanks to the prevalent use of gas. To produce more than 40 thermal kW the unit electrical power consumption is less than 0.5 kW.
• HT: for the production of water at high temperature (retrofitted radiator systems);
• LT: optimized to produce hot water at low temperature (new systems with radiant panels or fan coils).