GAHP technology can provide significant savings, up to 40%, on heating costs every year
, in comparison to the best condensing boilers, making GAHP a smart and beneficial investment, with a payback time of 2 to 4 years.
Cost per kWh of 3 different technologies, considering:
- natural gas cost equivalent to 0.76 E/m3;
- electric power cost equivalent to 0.24 E/kWh;
- air source gas absorption heat pump Robur GAHP-A S - G.U.E. equivalent to 165%;
- air source electric heat pump - COP equivalent to 3.8;
- boiler with efficiency equivalent to 90%;
- condensing boiler with efficiency equivalent to 108%.