CALDARIA 35 TECH VERSIONS
(1) DHW = heating system also prepared for the production of instant domestic hot water. The boiler placed outside must be installed on a wall of the heated building. The hydraulic pipes connected to the boiler must come from inside the building and be suitably protected from frost.
(2) To be requested at the time of purchase.
CALDARIA 55.1 TECH VERSIONS
(1) To be requested at the time of purchase.
CALDARIA 100.2 TECH VERSIONS
For heating of medium-large rooms subject to regulatory constraints for fire prevention (textile, woodworking, paper processing and storage, auto repair, painting, public and commercial premises, etc).
- Caldaia 35 Tech Installation, use and maintenance manual (boiler only)PDF file - 8,93MB
- Caldaia 55.1 and 100.2 Tech Installation, use and maintenance manual (boilers only)PDF file - 11,84MB
- Caldaria Remote Control Installation and operation manualPDF file - 4,21MB
- Caldaria Condensing Plus CE CertificatePDF file - 0,41MB
- ISO 9001 CertificatePDF file - 0,41MB