Reversible Gas Fired Absorption Heat Pump
For Heating, Cooling and DHW production.
- Ultra efficient unit: heating efficiency at rated conditions 126%, saving up to 40% in operational costs compared to the best condensing boilers, recovering 34% of renewable energy from the air.
- With a single machine it is also possible to provide heating, cooling and supplemental Domestic Hot Water.
- Stable operation down to -20°F: efficiency over 100% even at -4°F.
- Complete flexibility and modularity: to increase seasonal performance factor and total heating and cooling capacity.
- 87% reduction in electrical power requirement (0.75 kWe for 120,400 BTU/h of heating output or 57,700 BTU/h of cooling output), compared with traditional electrical compression systems.
- Single Phase Power.
- For applications requiring standby power, the electric generator size and electric output will be considerably lower.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the unit.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No need for cooling tower (no problems associated with legionella).
- No use of Harmful Refrigerants.
- Outdoor Installation.
- No comfort reduction during defrosting cycles: the unit supplies about 50% of its total heating capacity.