Gas Fired Absorption Heat Pump
- The heat pump benefits from Robur's Summer Rebate for the USA and FortisBC's Rebate for British Columbia in Canada.
- Ultra efficiency unit: efficiency over 129%, saving up to 40% in operational costs compared to best condensing boilers, recovering 38% of renewable energy from air.
- Stable operation down to -20°F: efficiency over 100% even at –4 °F.
- Complete flexibility and modularity to increase seasonal performance factor and total heating capacity.
- The prevailing use of gas reduces the need of electric power by approximately 87% in comparison with electric compression units (0.9 electric kW for 123,500 BTU/h heating).
- Suitable integration with condensing or standard boilers to increase the seasonal efficiency of the system.
- Single Phase Power.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the unit.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants.
- Outdoor Installation.
- No Comfort Reduction during Defrosting Cycles: the unit supplies about 50% of the total heating capacity.