GA ACF ST
Absorption Chiller Powered by Natural Gas
For Cooling with low electric energy consumption
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTCF units).
- Single Phase Power.
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- TK: for use on a year round basis; this unit’s refrigerant charge and accumulator allow for extended running periods and operation at low ambient conditions down to 10 °F.