GA ACF TK
Absorption Chiller Powered by Natural Gas
For process applications and year-round cold water production.
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 88% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Single Phase Power.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTCF TK, HT and LB units).
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.