GAHP W LB
Gas Fired Absorption Heat Pump (Ground Source)
For Heating, Cooling and DHW production simultaneously.
- Geothermal loop reduction up to 40% compared to the best electric water-water heat pumps.
- Ultra efficiency unit: efficiency over 125% recovering up to 28% of renewable energy from ground.
- Simultaneous year-round heating, DHW and cooling production with a single machine.
- The prevailing use of gas reduces the need of electric power by approximately 91% in comparison with electric compression units (0.4 electrical kW for 119,400 BTU/h heating and 46,100 BTU/h cooling).
- Complete flexibility and modularity to increase seasonal performance factor and total heating and cooling capacity.
- Single Phase Power.
- No need to increase electric power demand.
- For application requiring standby power, the electric generator size and electric output will be lower.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the unit.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No use of Harmful Refrigerants.
- Indoor Installation.