How GAHPs work?
The Robur Gas Absorption Heat Pumps (GAHP) combine the advantages of the condensing boilers and the electric heat pumps.
Therefore, they can produce hot water for heating and domestic hot water purpose up to 149 °F and cold water down to 23°F recovering renewable energy from the environment (up to 32%).
Thanks to the hydronic distribution, specifiers and contractors have many degrees of freedom in sizing the system. The most common solutions are:
- radiant floor systems, ideal for low temperature applications;
- fan coils, ideal fro medium temperature applications;
- baseboard or radiators, ideal for medium-high temperature applications.
In addition, the Robur Gas Absorption Heat Pumps can also produce domestic hot water for bathrooms and kitchens.
Finally, don’t forget the possibility to reverse the cycle and therefore produce cold water down to 45°F for space conditioning or 23°F for process applications.
The ROBUR Gas Absorption Heat Pumps can provide:
- hot water for HEATING;
- hot water for sanitary use (DHW);
- cold water for summer COOLING or process applications.