Absorption Chiller Heater Packaged powered by Natural Gas
For Cooling and Heating.
- A single unit for air conditioning, heating and production of DHW production.
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electric cabin.
- Single Phase Power.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling and heating.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTYF units).
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- TK: for use on a year round basis; this unit’s refrigerant charge and accumulator allow for extended running periods and operation at low ambient conditions down to 10 °F.
- Year-round air conditioning and DHW production in residential, light commercial and industrial applications.
- Controlled temperature rooms (computer rooms, laboratories…).
|AYF ST||AYF TK|
|Nominal cooling output||60,500 BTU/h||60,500 BTU/h|
|Nominal heating output||110,900 BTU/h||110,900 BTU/h|
|Outlet water temperature||maximum in heating mode||185°F||185°F|
|minimum in cooling mode||37.4°F||37.4°F|
|External air temperature in cooling mode||maximum||120°F||120°F|
|External air temperature in heating mode||maximum||116.6°F||116.6°F|
|Voltage||230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.