Reversible absorption heat pump powered by gas and air source renewable energy.
For high efficiency heating and cooling.
- Up to 33.3% utilisation of air source renewable energy. Designed to exceed peak efficiencies (GUE - Gas Utilization Efficiency) of 150%, reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
- The most beneficial heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings, because it permits a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
- Ensures efficiency levels in excess of 130% even at -7 °C. so it is also used in especially cold climates. No back-up systems are required.
- Reduces electricity requirements up to 86% compared to traditional electrical systems, thanks to the prevalent use of natural gas.
- With a GAHP-AR, every year 3.6 Tons of CO2 emissions are saved, which are equivalent to those absorbed by 518 trees or those produced by 2 green cars; every year 1.6 TOE are saved.