K 18 Hybrigas
Condensing absorption heat pump powered by gas and air source renewable energy and condensing boiler.
For high efficiency heating and hot water production.
Ideal for detached and semi-detached homes and small condominiums.
- Thanks to its high efficiency (over 169%), K18 is able to guarantee high performance and reduce heating costs, since it uses renewable energy and a reduced use of electricity.
- Greater power thanks to the integration of the condensing boiler.
- Ideal solution for homes and medium-sized commercial areas.
- The lowest noise heat pump on the market.
- Ideal for retrofitting, renovations and efficiency upgrade.
- Savings up to 50% on heating costs. Indicative estimate calculated on the duration of the heating season: 1,800 hours, climatic zone E, average winter outdoor air temperature: 6.7 ° C (Milan - UNI 10349), average seasonal system delivery temperature: 50 ° C.
- Simple installation, management and maintenance.
- Ecological: it has an almost zero impact on global warming and it is the technology with the lowest environmental impact in terms of emissions harmful to human health.
- Antifreeze function, without the use of electric resistances.
- Climatic curve function with external temperature probe.
- Prepared for remote assistance and monitoring.
- K18 does not require a flue or an increase in the electric meter.
- It avoids the complex integrations required for solar systems.
- Simple maintenance like a boiler.
- It enhance the property by increasing its energy class.