Link Preassembled group
Multiple preassembled packages for heating, domestic hot water production and cooling
Robur LINK preassembled packages are the complete all-in-one solutions for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production and are ready to be installed.
Maximum customisation is guaranteed by a dedicated assembly line which combines gas and renewable energy absorption heat pumps with condensing boilers and chillers (depending on functional requirements) which bring together efficiency and maximum ease of installation in a single product.
Take a look at the Robur LINK products to find the best one for your project.
- The thermal energy requirements for heating, domestic hot water and cooling are typically never equal and balanced in cooling systems. In addition, the power draws are never constant, but follow very different load profiles.
That’s why we created LINK. They are factory preassembled systems made up of groups of heat pumps, condensing boilers and chillers. They are appropriately mounted on a single supporting structure, hydraulically and electrically wired to form a true outdoor thermo-cooling plant best suited to the energy requirements of the system.
- There are many possible combinations with a range of fittings and versions:
- link with heating-only heat pumps for a modular heating and domestic hot water production system;
- link with reversible heat pumps for a modular heating and cooling system;
- link with mixed heat pump and condensing boilers for a modular HYBRID heating and domestic hot water production system;
- link with mixed heat pump and chillers for a system with the most appropriate ratio of heat output to cooling output;
- link with heat pumps, boilers and chillers for systems requiring heating/cooling and domestic hot water output to be separate.
- Links can be "customised" according to different system requirements:
- water circuits: 2-, 4-, and 6 pipes;
- fan model: Standard or Low-noise;
- water circulation: with independent standard or oversize circulation pumps (one for each installed unit) or without circulation pumps on board.
- They are equipped with their own electrical panel to which all mounted units are connected. The power supply and remote control are connected at a single point.
- They are equipped with 2”-diameter stainless steel manifolds, protected by closed-cell insulation and aluminium foil for hydraulic connection to the system. Available in 2-,4-, and 6-pipes versions (1, 2 or 3 independent water circuits).
- They are built on a base consisting of steel C-beams of various lengths depending on the number and type of units installed, with steel crossbeams designed to receive anti-vibration supports (available as accessories).
- They are equipped with an exhaust manifold for flue gas condensate (for models using GAHP A, GAHP GS, GAHP WS absorption heat pumps and AY boilers).
- The assembled units can be equipped with their own high-efficiency circulation pump, check valve and connections to the main manifold, suitably protected from weathering.
Factory Made hybrid solutions
Furthermore, the pre-assembled groups with the power sizes of the new AY Condensing boilers allow, with greater simplicity than in the past, Factory Made hybrid solutions (in which the ratio between the nominal useful heat output of the heat pump and the nominal useful heat output of the boiler must be ≤ 0.5) made and designed to work in combination with each other under a single specially designed advanced control; these solutions make it possible to obtain incentives increased by 20% in Italy.