GA ACF TK
Gas absorption chiller
For process applications.
- Saving up to 86% of electricity compared with a traditional electrical system, thanks to the prevalent use of natural gas.
- Independent and modular, it ensures constant performance for air conditioning only as and when needed.
- Thanks to the use of an almost static refrigeration cycle, the performance levels remain unchanged over time and regular refill and disposal of refrigerant is not required.
- Available as standard or low noise version.
- Customized pre-assembled groups Links on demand: for configurations of more power or combined with Robur gas absorption chillers or condensing boiler.
- Cooling in process applications. (e.g. in greenhouses for the intensive cultivation of mushrooms, rooms used for medium/longterm maturing of cheese, etc).
- Cooling of controlled temperature rooms throughout the year (e.g. data reading rooms, computer rooms, laboratories).
- Cooling of rooms with high heat gains that require cooling even during cold seasons.
Cooling capacity(1) (working point A35/W7): kW 17.72
G.U.E. Gas Utilization Efficiency (working point A35/W7): 71%
Minimum outlet water temperature: 3°C
Ambient operating temperature max/min: 45/-12°C
Nominal electrical power(2)(3) standard/low noise version: 0.82/0.87 kW
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(4) standard version: 57.6/53.0 dB(A)
(1) Operating point under nominal conditions according to EN 12309-2.
(2) A reduction in the fan revolutions (air flow) is envisaged for ambient operating temperatures of less than 33 °C. This leads to a further reduction in electricity consumption levels.
(3) ± 10% depending on the power supply voltage and on the tolerance of the electrical engines.
(4) Free field, at the front, direction factor 2.