Condensing absorption heat pump powered by gas and ground source renewable energy.
For high efficiency heating.
- Up to 39.4% utilisation of ground source renewable energy, exceeding peak efficiencies of 165%, reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to condensing boilers.
- The most beneficial heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings, because it permits a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
- All data are tested by certificates and approvals from ENEA for Italy, DVGW Forschungsstelle and VDE for Germany, California Energy Commission for USA.
- Reduction in investment costs for geothermal loops can be higher than 50% in comparison to EHP.
- In case of contemporary use, external sources are not required, thus reducing installation and operational costs.
- It reduces electricity consumption thanks to the prevalent use of gas.
- With a GAHP-GS, every year 4.0 Tons of CO2 emissions are saved, which are equivalent to those absorbed by 570 trees or those produced by 2 green cars; every year 1.8 TOE are saved.