Condensing absorption heat pump powered by gas and water source renewable energy.
For heating and cooling or the simultaneous production of hot water up to 65 °C and cold water up to 3 °C.
- Up to 42.6% utilisation of water source renewable energy. Designed to exceed peak efficiencies (GUE - Gas Utilization Efficiency) of 174%, guaranteeing reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
- Simultaneous production of hot and cold water, with overall efficency of 248%.
- It permits a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
- In case of contemporary use, external sources are not required, thus reducing system and management costs.
- It reduces electricity consumption thanks to the prevalent use of gas.
- With a GAHP-WS, every year 5.5 Tons of CO2 emissions are saved, which are equivalent to those absorbed by 792 trees or those produced by 3 green cars; every year 2.4 TOE are saved.