Trivalent integrated outdoor package with absorption heat pump powered by gas and air source renewable energy and condensing boiler.
For high efficiency heating and hot water production up to 80°C.
Gitié provides 2 services:
- high efficiency heating;
- hot water production up to 80°C.
- Gitié, integrated, pre-assembled and custom-made in the manufacturing plant, is a fully plug-‘n-play system. This can facilitate correct installation, avoiding the complexity of the integration on field of solar thermal systems.
- Gitié can provide a cost-effective solution using air-source renewable energy replacing a “boiler + solar system”.
For each kW of natural gas equivalent used, Gitié adds 0.5 kW of free air-source renewable energy available 24-hours-a-day.
- Gitié has a seasonal average heating efficiency of 158% (GUE - Gas Utilization Efficiency) thanks to the use of renewable energy.
- Gitié capital cost is convenient and it provides up to 40% of running cost savings if compared with similar solutions.
- Compliant with the future regulations in terms of renewable energy use and reduction of emissions.
- Ideal for residential, industrial, commercial and hospitality facilities.
- Suitable for both new and existing buildings as it’s for fitting in heating systems with low temperature (radiant heating or fan coils) or high temperature (radiators) distribution systems.
- Outdoor installation.
Energy class ErP (55 °C operation): A++
Heating capacity – gas absorption heat pump (A7/W35)(1): kW 41.3
G.U.E. gas utilization efficiency – gas absorption heat pump (A7/W35)(2): 164%
Heating capacity – condensing boiler (water 80/60 °C): kW 34.4
Efficiency – condensing boiler (50/30 °C): 104.6%
Maximum outlet water temperature heating/DHW: 65/80°C
Nominal electrical consumption(3)(4) - standard versionkW 1.02
Nominal electrical consumption(3)(4) - low-noise version - max/min speed: kW 0.95/0.68
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, front, direction factor 2 - standard version: dB(A) 60.1
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, front, direction factor 2 - low noise version - fan max/min speed: dB(A) 53.3/50.3
(1) Nominal conditions according to EN 12309-2.
(2) Equivalent to COP 4.10 considering an energy conversion factor of 2.5.
(3) ± 10% tolerance depending on the electric voltage and engine consumption.
(4) Version with circulators: 240 W extra.
(5) Sound power levels measured according to EN ISO 9614.