Condensing absorption heat pump powered by gas and air source renewable energy.
For high efficiency heating and domestic hot water production.
Up to 39% utilisation of air source renewable energy. Designed to exceed peak efficiencies (GUE - Gas Utilization Efficiency) of 164%, guaranteeing reductions in annual heating costs and in CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
Increases the total efficiency of the heating system when it is combined or integrated with boilers with a lower energy performance.
The most beneficial heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings with a considerable promotion of the building's energy classification with the consequent increase in the value of the building.
All data are tested by certificates and approvals from ENEA for Italy, DVGW Forschungsstelle and VDE for Germany, California Energy Commission for USA.
Ensures efficiency levels in excess of 145% even at -7 °C, so it is also used in especially cold climates. It thus avoids activating back-up systems (boilers and electrical heaters), which reduce the seasonal performance coefficients and hence increase consumption.
With a GAHP-A, every year 3.9 Tons of CO2, emissions are saved, which are equivalent to those absorbed by 550 trees or those produced by 2 green cars; every year 1.7 TOE are saved.
- Available as standard or low noise version.
- Also available in:
- pre-assembled groups Link on demand: for configurations of more power or combined with Robur gas absorption chillers or condensing boiler;
- Integrated Outdoor Package Gitié AHAY.
- Ideal for heating and DHW production in residential, industrial, commercial, accommodation and tertiary utilities, for upgrading or integrating existing systems.
- Outdoor installation.
HEATING OPERATION MODE(1)
Energy class ErP (55 °C operation): A+
Heating capacity - working point A7/W35: kW 41.3
G.U.E.(2) (Gas Utilization Efficiency) - working point A7/W35: 164%
Maximum outlet water temperature heating/DHW: 65/70°C
Outdoor operating temperature (dry bulb) - max/min: 40/-15°C
Nominal electrical power(3) - standard version: 0.90 kW
Nominal electrical power - low noise version(4) - fan max/min speed: 0.77/0.50 kW
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, at the front, direction factor 2 - standard version: 60.1 dB(A)
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, at the front, direction factor 2 - low noise version - fan max/min speed: 53.3/50.3 dB(A)
(1) Nominal conditions according to EN 12309-2.
(2) Equivalent to COP 4.13 on energy conversion factor of 2.5.
(3) ± 10% depending on the power supply voltage and on the tolerance of the electrical motors power consumption.
(4) High efficiency modulating fan for lower noise emission; sound-insulated oil pump.
(5) Sound power Lw with max speed fan dB(A) 75.3 and min speed fan dB(A) 72.3: data measured according to EN ISO 9614.