The World LPG Forum represents a showcase for technologies that will exploit the full energy efficiency potential of this low-carbon fuel.
Focus of the event, dedicated to housing and commercial developers, energy installers and planners, is “LP Gas - Targeting Carbon Reduction in Off Grid Britain”, they will also be able to talk to suppliers and manufacturers about the leading-edge technologies available.
There will also be fringe sessions on the potential of LPG that will include presentations on the report by UKLPG and Delta-EE, as well as an overview from the UK’s Heating & Hot Water Industry Council.
The conference will take place at the QE II Centre in Westminster, London from 1st
For more information, visit http://www.wlpgasforum-aegpl2013.com
The benefits of the Absorption Technology
- Cost effective solution to integrate renewable energy in existing or retrofitted buildings;
- Reduction of the heating costs.
- Compatibility with existing gas distribution grid;
- Upgrades to the grids are not required;
- Energy dependency reduction from extra EC countries;
- European based R&D and Manufacturing.
Planners and Installers
- Cost effective way to achieve high percentage of renewable energy;
- Possibility to offer a unique heating system to the customers.