APPLICATIONS AND VERSIONS
- Ideal for residential, industrial, commercial and hospitality facilities.
- Suitable for both new and existing buildings as it’s for fitting in heating systems with low temperature (radiant heating or fan coils) or high temperature (radiators) distribution systems;
- Outdoor installation.
Available in standard and low-noise versions, 2 and 4-pipe, with or without circulators.
Energy class ErP (55 °C operation): A++
Heating capacity – gas absorption heat pump (A7/W35)(1): kW 41.3
G.U.E. gas utilization efficiency – gas absorption heat pump (A7/W35)(2): 164%
Heating capacity – condensing boiler (water 80/60 °C): kW 34.4
Efficiency – condensing boiler (50/30 °C): 104.6%
Maximum outlet water temperature heating/DHW: 65/80°C
Nominal electrical consumption(3)(4) - standard versionkW 1.02
Nominal electrical consumption(3)(4) - low-noise version - max/min speed: kW 0.95/0.68
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, front, direction factor 2 - standard version: dB(A) 60.1
Sound pressure Lp at 5 metres(5) - free field, front, direction factor 2 - low noise version - fan max/min speed: dB(A) 53.3/50.3
(1) Nominal conditions according to EN 12309-2.
(2) Equivalent to COP 4.10 considering an energy conversion factor of 2.5.
(3) ± 10% tolerance depending on the electric voltage and engine consumption.
(4) Version with circulators: 240 W extra.
(5) Sound power levels measured according to EN ISO 9614.
EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONALS
- 4-pipe service plate for water and gas connections.
- Electrical box for:
- external control systems connections (like room thermostats, timers etc.);
- Direct Digital Control (optional) connection;
- water pumps connection.
- Steel rail.
With low-noise fan unit and a special sound-proof insulated casing.
Ideal for installations where noise reduction is required.
Hydraulic kit available
- 2-pipe kit (/2 C0):
- single water loop;
- two motorized and factory wired check valves to optimize the efficiency of the system;
- 2-pipe kit with circulators (/2 C1):
- single water loop with circulators;
- two high efficiency and factory wired circulators (already compliant with ErP Directive) to optimize the water flow and efficiency of the system.
- 4-pipe kit with circulators (/4 C1):
- two independent water loops with circulators;
- two high efficiency and factory wired circulators (already compliant with ErP Directive) to optimize the water flow of the system.
- Direct Digital Control for a smart system management.
- RoburBox100 for a smart control interface of cooling and domestic hot production management (Direct Digital Control required).
- Outdoor temperature probe.
- CAN BUS cable.
- Vibration dampers.
- High efficiency circulators (already compliant with ErP Directive) with increased pressure head.
ACCESSORIES AND PLANT ADD-ONS
- CataloguePDF file - 3,38MB
- Installation, user and maintenance manual GITIE' AHAYPDF file - 5,44MB
- Installation, user and maintenance manual GITIE' AHAY [FRENCH]PDF file - 6,56MB
- Installation, user and maintenance manual GITIE' AHAY [CZECH]PDF file - 5,23MB
- Installation, user and maintenance manual GITIE' AHAY [POLISH]PDF file - 6,75MB
- Direct Digital Controller installation, use and programming manual - book 01PDF file - 0,73MB
- Direct Digital Controller installation, use and programming manual - book 02PDF file - 0,76MB
- RB100 Application manualPDF file - 1,60MB
- RB100 Installation and use manualPDF file - 2,22MB
- ISO 9001 CertificatePDF file - 0,41MB
Direct Digital Control (DDC)
A single device to adjust, control and completely manage the unit's operation.
- allows the management of up to 16 modules (individual or pre-assembled) connected on the same hydraulic circuit and up to 48 modules, if connected to another two panels;
- programming of operation in cooling and/or heating on 4 time bands with differentiated water temperatures;
- control of the system's hot and cold inlet and outlet water temperatures;
- cascade control with advanced algorithm;
- set point control with sliding temperature, thanks to the climate curve function (with optional outdoor probe);
- ability to have the system switched on and off through an external control device;
- visual and acoustic signalling of operating alarms for each individual unit;
- chronological display of alarms triggered;
- designed for connection to remove signalling systems;
- supports Mod-Bus RTU communication protocol for interface with BMS (building management systems).